Commercial Membership LevelsBenefits of the IDS Commercial Membership Program
Become a Commercial Member of the Interior Design Society (IDS) and reach thousands of members nationwide. Through the IDS commercial membership program, you have access to resources that will enhance your networking relationships, as well as educational and professional development. Additionally, your company will receive fortified solutions from IDS that complement and support your marketing efforts to designers.
Looking to maximize your benefits of partnership with IDS? Learn more about our sponsorship program by clicking here.
- Online Buyer’s Guide (Free Basic Listing)
IDS National Website and Social Media Page
With an ever-changing, technologically advanced audience of interior designers, it is now more important to have a distinct presence on the internet. Provide your company with the ability to be seen and heard as a featured organization on the Interior Design Society’s website, social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Blogspot and YouTube) and e-newsletter. With nearly 6,000 monthly visits to our website, and social media outlets and e-newsletters reaching thousands of people per week, your membership in IDS will do all of the work for you when it comes to reaching your target audience.
- Website (Find a Partner)
- Chapter involvement
Be accessible to your target audience with the “Find-a-Partner” search tool on the IDS website. Your organization can be found by potential clients through our user-friendly online search. In addition to this, grow your client-base by ensuring that your pertinent information is reaching prospective clientele by utilizing e-blasts to IDS membership.
Get involved with your local chapter. As a commercial partner of IDS, you will be given the opportunity to host and attend chapter meetings in your area. Chapter meetings provide members with the chance to network with interior designers and industry peers.
Become a Partner
- Exclusive usage of IDS logo (Access to restricted promotional rights)
Exclusive Promotional Rights
Promote your affiliation with IDS through use of our logo. Promotional rights allow you to display this identifiable logo on company marketing materials and business cards.
Be an Industry Leader
- CQRID CEU Provider
- Discounts on CEU submissions
- Network with other design professionals
Council for Qualification of Residential Interior Designers (CQRID) is the educational foundation of the Interior Design Society. The CQRID Exam is an accredited exam (accredited by the Center for Credentialing and Education) that is recognized nationally and is the only accredited exam exclusively for residential interior designers. By becoming a CQRID CEU provider, your organization will earn the distinction that the program you provide is solely for the residential interior design field and meets the standards set forth by the CQRID CEU Approved Program status. By becoming a CQRID CEU provider, you will obtain instant credibility in the residential interior design industry.
Partner In Design Membership Levels
This membership category offers a local, regional and national specific partnership for showrooms, galleries, design centers, retail stores/outlets, manufacturers or distributors of interior design related products and services.
Requirements: To become a Partner In Design, the company must offer design-related products or services (at alocal, regional or national level depending on partnership selected). In addition, the company must be willing to market their products and services to residential interior designers on a different basis than for the general public.
*Your membership will be assessed upon receipt of application to ensure that your organization is placed at the appropriate partnership level.
Click here to download a Commercial Application
STERLING PARTNER – $200 annually*Specifically for local independent businesses offering special pricing and promotions to the design trade for either products or services.
- Use of the IDS logo in advertising materials
- IDS Chapter participation (Maximum of two company representatives are eligible to attend each chapter meeting)
- Enhanced listing in “Find a Partner” on the IDS National website
- Free company website link on Hot Topics e-newsletter for 30 days
- Opportunity to host a Chapter meeting
- One complimentary e-blast to IDS designers (within a 100 miles radius of the business location) per year (additional e-blasts $100 each)
- One featured 100 word story plus color photo on the IDS National blog
- 20% discount on submissions for CQRID CEU course approval
TITANIUM PARTNER – $500 annually*Specifically for businesses offering special pricing and promotions to the design trade for either products or services at a regional level.
- Includes all benefits of Sterling Partner plus:
- Two complimentary e-blasts to IDS designers (within a 250 mile radius of the business location) per year (additional e-blasts $200 each)
- Two featured 100 word stories plus color photo on the IDS National blog
- 35% discount on submissions for CQRID CEU course approval
PLATINUM PARTNER – $750 annually*Specifically for businesses offering special pricing and promotions to the design trade for either products or services at a national level.
- Includes all benefits of Titanium Partner plus:
- Four complimentary e-blasts to all IDS designers per year (additional e-blasts $300 each)
- One featured sponsor post on IDS National blog plus color photo (no maximum word count)
- One featured Facebook cover photo on the IDS National Facebook page (photo will be credited to your organization with link included)
- 50% discount on submissions for CQRID CEU course approval